DOWNLOAD: MEASURE B FACT SHEET – SACRAMENTO COUNTY
A PLAN FOR THE FUTURE
- FIX THE ROADS
- MAKE STREETS SAFER
- RELIEVE CONGESTION
To continue to meet our growing transportation needs, STA is considering a new half-cent sales tax which will fund the SacramentoGO Plan to fix neighborhood streets and construct essential projects across the region.
Sales tax funds help secure matching state and federal money and are closely audited by an independent oversight committee.
Visit www.sacta.org to see how your tax dollars are protected.
IN YOUR SACRAMENTO NEIGHBORHOOD
TOP PRIORITY: FIX IT FIRST
- Repave local neighborhood streets and fill the potholes
- Rehabilitate aging roads and bridges
- Improve bike and pedestrian safety
REGIONAL PROJECTS: GET EVERYONE MOVING
- Construct the 34-mile SouthEast Connector between Folsom and Elk Grove as an express alternative to Hwy 50,
Hwy 99 and I-5
- Widen the Capital City Freeway between J Street and Watt Avenue
- Extend Light Rail to the Airport and Elk Grove; improve security and cleanliness at stations and aboard trains
- Expand low- or no-cost Paratransit service for seniors and disabled persons